Sunday, February 17, 2013

Conversations with the 2 Year Old



So C is hilarious.  Yes, I'm that mom who thinks her kid hung the moon.  I'll let you decide for yourself after reading some of the entertaining exchanges we've shared lately.

Exchange 1 (260)
While playing with the Fisher Price Little People Nativity and animals, but out of context, C picks up the Mary and the Wiseman and loudly exclaims,

"Jesus is BORN!"

Exchange 2 (261)
While driving to Georgia, T starts to cry.

C: "It's okay T, don't cry."  (all soothing)

Moments later, still screaming

C: "That's enough, Tate."  (in a more annoyed and authoritative tone)

Exchange 3 (262)
At the School Concert, during the quiet, subdued song "Go in Peace" C notices the 5th grader playing the cello and yells,

"Hey, Guy is playing the VIOLIN!"

Exchange 4 (263)  This one's my favorite.
After waking up the other day we asked what he wanted to do.  After really thinking about it for a minute, C responds...

"I want to eat a pizza and I want to see a giant!"

Um Okay.  No big deal.

1 comment: