Tuesday, February 5, 2013

And I'm Back

So I am back in the real world and I have gone from looking strikingly like this, but minus the smile


Back to good ole me!  I don't actually watch this show, but I saw my friend post this app on her Facebook and I found it very appropriate for our household this last week.

I have some good stuff that was supposed to post last week and I plan to show it this week!  Woo hoo!

While we're at it!  If you go over to the Facebook link and click on it, then "Like" the page, it would make me oh so happy!  Wouldn't want to break out the sweetheart pictured above now would we?  Haha.

5 comments:

  1. So glad you guys are back to normal. Didn't we say "normal" is good?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelly! You made me laugh out loud with this picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's OK folks. Kelly doesn't look like this in real life. This is how Cameron sees her when he knows he's in trouble and she's coming after him. RUN CAMERON RUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete