Monday, March 4, 2013

House and Home Volume III

Okay, so this isn't sentimental like volume II was, but it is exciting!  In fact, I can't wait for you to read this Cherilyn and Alicia!

You may know or have noticed that we're not the most up to date people when it comes to technology.  Quite frankly, I can't keep up.  For some, it's a total priority and that is okay.  For us, it's just not.

A good example of this is our television.  It gets the job done.  We don't have cable (a choice that I have rarely regretted) and yes that is a VCR (attached to the DVD player).  We watch TV mostly through Netflix on our Wii.

Tate waving to the President during his inaugural parade
Well, one day one of my closest pals says, "hey, do you want a new (to us) TV?" and we replied, "well, sure!  Yes!  Please!"

Yes, my friend gave me a TV.  I know.


I think that it is a nice addition to our living room.  It takes up so much less space and that makes me happy! Thank you friend!

1 comment: