Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Floridian Fall Part I

Here's my plan:

1.  Write this post about fall.

2.  Take pictures of fall things.

3.  Do a picture post later.

I know that this is out of order.  I may even be breaking some blogging rules here, but that's okay.  It's my blog anyway.

I flew home from Georgia on Sunday night.  Saturday was the first day of fall. (386)  So, even though it wasn't in full force yet, I still felt like I experienced some "seasons".  Just give me this one.

I think that I am going to go out there and say that fall is probably, maybe my favorite.  That is until Spring and Summer come along.  I don't really dig winter.

I like the smells.  I like the clothes.  I like the color schemes.  I like that I can go for a run without coming back purple from over heating.  I like Halloween.  I like football season. (387-392)

I enjoy my fall decorations. (393)  I'm not totally on the "pumpkin" bandwagon that everyone else is on, but I can appreciate it.

I like to take pictures of fall things and post them later.

To be continued...

1 comment: