K.D. Brown is another wonderful contributor for TBMB, as well as a mommy herself. In all of her spare time (haha), she happens to write children's books. Two of her books have recently been published by Tate (gotta love that name!) Publishing and are coming out on the market! Yahoo!
The stories are Four Lucky Leaves (377) which is being released on 11/19/13 and Hi, God (378) which is coming out on 11/12/13

I have personally read both of these lovelies and they are so darn sweet! In the writer's (doesn't that just sound so official!?) words:
"I wrote Four Lucky Leaves to teach kids that our differences are what make us special. I wrote Hi, God to show kids that it's not important how we begin a prayer, just that we talk to God." (KD Brown)
I can totally see Hi, God being taught in Sunday Schools across America. Hey, I think that I even learned something about prayer through the sweet tale!
If (when) you'd like more information regarding either of these stories then it, can be found on her blog at www.kdbrownwriter.blogspot.com
If you're local, you can also look for her to do readings around town, all of that info will be on her sites.
Way to go K.D., thanks for being an inspiring mama!
No comments:
Post a Comment