Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Breakfast:
Water all day long
Green Tea
Pancakes again- still yummy!
Lunch: Okay, I'm sorry, I don't remember what I had for lunch today. This is how much I need to work on the lunch area of my life.
Dinner:
Chicken and veggie fajitas. We roughly followed this recipe from 100 Days Blog. We didn't use garlic or mushrooms. I learned that I really enjoy yellow peppers. I'm not a huge fan of the green ones. I love onions.
We used rice tortillas and I liked them. They were chewy and took a second to get used to, but I liked them. I put Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, organic salsa, and clean white cheese. This meal was really yummy.
How do I feel?
Still tired from yesterday's workout, both in sleep and in muscles, haha. Totally worth it though!
I also don't feel frustrated with my eating. I still feel okay.
I've tried the Greek Yogurt so many times in recipes and can't seem to get a taste for it. Was yours bitter? If not, let me know the brand.
ReplyDelete