I was just thinking back to last Christmas and I wanted to do a sort of "throwback" to the posts from last year.
We had our hilarious, and naturally most popularly viewed post about failing at Christmas photography.
| Original Post |
| Original Post |
We climbed to new heights and took part in some family traditions (aka, Clark Griswold day)
| Original Post |
And even found a way for me to enjoy wrapping presents with results that I adored:
![]() |
| Original Post |
My favorite things about Christmas are the simple, experience-based enjoyment of one another. I can't wait to see what this year has in store! (457)
I also wanted to share a post with you that I found helpful and spot on! You can read about it here (458)

I remember those pics from last year....how C is growing UP!! I also read the TBMB about pressures and stress of the holidays. Last year, our family members each brought $10 and a "minute to win it" game to the gathering, so our gift to each other was a lot of fun and fellowship through laughter, fun, and love. The $ went to the overall winner of the games. It wasn't much, but no one cared, because the real worth was the fun time spent interacting with each other, cheering each other on, and celebrating the winners.....each and everyone of us!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I do like gifts, a lot, but I want them to be special or at least bought with the person in mind rather than bought to fill space.
Delete