Monday, February 10, 2014

Blogging

*I posted yesterday.  I know that's different, but I was excited.  Go here to see that post.

I am nowhere close to making "rules about how to blog."  This is in no way a post about blogging advice, just another aha moment brought to you by me.

Now that that's out of the way, I was inspired yesterday, as I am most days by Nienie and this blog post in particular.

I loved her three questions that she asks herself before each post:


1. Who is my audience?
2. What am I going to share/write in my post?
3. Can I freely talk about God?

You may or may not know about how I've gone back and forth about blogging (especially about my kids).  Just like any other activity that I want to devote my time to, I thought it was a good idea to come up with a plan or a focus of some sort.    

I thought that I'd add some more questions/guidelines that I really do ask myself before posting:

1.  Am I keeping my family safe and not over-exposed?  and
2.  Is this time on the computer right now taking away from my family time?

If those questions don't result in answers that I am comfortable with, I rethink my blogging experience for that post/time.  

I am excited to share this legacy with my kids one day.  I am thrilled to share all of the little things in life that make my heart sing.  I hope that I can be a reflection somehow of God's love through writing.  I am blessed by those things and this blog. (318)

Random reposted picture.  
And to stay on theme, and to channel my inner NieNie:

The End


No comments:

Post a Comment