Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Shopping Today

I might be the world's worst shopper.

Unless you're looking for someone to bring her 2 children under 3 screaming their way through the mall.  Someone who pretty much picks her clothes depending on what the mannequin is wearing because she doesn't have the patience or the fashion sense to sift through the racks.  Someone indecisive and cheap, yet not very good at liking what is on the sale rack.  The queen of the solid colored t-shirt.

If that's what you're looking for then I am the BEST shopper.  I'm your girl.

Despite this information, today our family ventured over to Tampa to shop at International Mall.  I consider this to mostly be my "inspiration shopping" mall.  We went to get Cameron some shoes and underpants and Tate some shirts.

It may feel like Winter outside, but Spring is totally in the shopping air.  Easter, spring, summer, "resort" clothes are my shopping weakness.  They just look so crisp, bright, and clean.  I wanted to learn how to make a "mood board" and I thought that this would be a good place to start.  So without further adieu, here is my first effort at creating a mood board.  It's small, but it's a start.

1.  JCrew Crewcuts 2. H&M 3. H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment